Restore and Renew
Fire or water damage is a devastating event for your and your family. The cleanup however doesn’t have to be. If you experience fire, smoke or water damage, Schinkel’s Restoration service is essential to protect your home or business, minimize damage and reduce restoration costs. Our technicians have the training and expertise to repair the effects fire and water damage can have in order to help restore your property . We work directly with your insurance company to quickly clean fire, smoke and water damaged locations and help ease the restoration process. Timing is also an important factor in the restoration process. Delays can cause further damage to homes and buildings. By treating fire, smoke or water damage quickly, Schinkel’s helps to contain the damage cutting down on time and expense. Restoration projects get immediate priority to assure the least amount of damage effects on the home or business and a faster turn around so you can get back to your normal life routines.
We are able to clean and restore all areas affected including:
- Walls, ceilings, framing and trim work
- Doors, windows and cabinets
- Flooring (carpet, wood, stone, marble, etc.)
- Joist systems and support beams
- Hard to reach areas (cracks, creases, weld joints, etc.)
- Any surface with damage (wood, brick, concrete, metal, etc)
Schinkel’s will remove all signs of fire, smoke and water damage and put your property back to its pre-loss condition, or even better. Areas which appear unaffected by fire damage are still a danger to homeowners. Both smoke and water can penetrate within cavities of the structure, causing hidden damage and odor.
Water damage whether it be from flooding, plumbing problem, or even firefighter’s hose can extend beyond the visible signs of water presence. It is imperative that water be removed from the premises immediately and a drying process must begin as soon as all standing water is removed. Proper equipment is crucial to restore homes and businesses which have been exposed to water damage. Our equipment is state of the art equipped to handle the most challenging water damage and removal situations. Schinkel’s technicians focus on safely drying and deodorizing the areas flooded or damaged by water.
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent property water damage like swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture
Once restoration begins, Schinkel’s technicians will keep you informed and answer your questions every step of the way. Not only is Schinkels committed to providing a quality service, Schinkels is also committed to providing the best possible customer service and restoring your home as if nothing ever happen.